--How to read your financial statements.
--How to improve your cash flow.
--Why you should borrow money.
--Will give you the knowledge you need, to make better financial decisions.
--By reading this you will learn how to save money and stay out of trouble.
1. Financial Statements
2. Organization Type
3. Balance Sheet
4. Income Statement
5. Cash Flow Statement
6. Generally Accepted Accounting Practices You Need to Know
7. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles Have Multiplied
8. Revenue Recognition
9. Asset or Expense-A Riveting Question
10. Spreading the Blame-Rely on Professionals
11. Financial Analysis
12. Types of Financing
13. Why You Should Borrow Money
14. Working Capital Management
15. Pricing for Profits
16. Internal Control
17. Financial Decision Making
18. Operational Budgets
19. Capital Budgeting
Appendix A-Ten Steps to Reviewing Financial Statements
Appendix B-Financial Instruments